not much effect -(

Posted by 4863411937268718465 on Feb 19, 2015

I am a bit disappointed.

good anti-stress drug

Posted by Reviewer2667918 on Dec 30, 2014

Is being used against stress - works: makes me less anxious and it helps to asleep faster.

Helps with my heart pain and palpitations

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart issues, namely arrhythmia since I was a child. Recently it has become worse, causing frequent pain and a feeling that my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I take this along with Hawthorn when I have palps or pain and it helps within minutes. I hope my review is helpful to someone. Peace and love to all of you.

Food allergies.

Posted by Reviewer3317488 on Jul 21, 2014

Sometimes about 1/2 hour after eating an offensive food my heart starts pounding wildly. A few drops of motherwort under the tongue helps slow the heart down. I always carry some with me where ever I go.

I take this 3 times each day

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Jan 16, 2014

I had some episodes of really irregular heartbeats off and on for months. Taking this has stopped all that.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by 4904566694173742414 on Jun 20, 2012

Great for lower blood pressure, lowering heart rate, reducing anxiety, as a sleep aid. men and women can take it. My son takes it when his Tourette's tics get very bad just a few drops under the tongue mixed with a few drops of Wood Betony.The Wood Betony works wonderful in conjuction with the Motherwort and it also takes the sting and bad taste out of the Motherwort.So Put the Wood Betony under your tongue first ;)

Eclectic Motherwort

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Mar 03, 2012

I have been taking herbal supplements for years and just found out about motherwort recently,this is relaxing in a little hot water and honey.Like it!

Good product but didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Nov 22, 2011

Hoping this would help my overactive thyroid but motherwort in any brand did not agree with me. Knocks me out for the day. Electic seems to have excellent products though.

Wonderfull product and great service!

Posted by Reviewer3361303 on Sep 03, 2010

This is a very potent product, I was using for dizziness. Works like a charm.

good, but careful with this

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Aug 24, 2010

It may work on some days in making you feel calm and refreshed, but I find that sometimes it makes me suddenly very sleepy and lethargic... Cannot predict how I will react to it, so I only take 15 drops a day, keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be one of those days when it brings me close to fainting... And no, I do not have oscillating blood pressure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »