Eclectic Institute, Motherwort Organic, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1555532 From Pennsylvania on Dec 28, 2007

Motherwort has proven to be very effective for various cardiac symptoms that I have experienced. I love this product.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1902741 From Connecticut on Jul 02, 2009

I'm using this product to help alleviate hot flashes due to menopause. It seems to work really well. The hot flashes have already started to lessen in intensity and duration, and this is only my 3rd week of using it. The only thing that was difficult for me to get used to was putting the Motherwort into something warm to drink. I tried to put it into warm water as the bottle suggested, but I didn't like the taste. I found it helpful to put it into my flavored coffee in the morning instead. Overall: Great product!

Eclectic Motherwort

Posted by Reviewer2983910 From Louisiana on Mar 03, 2012

I have been taking herbal supplements for years and just found out about motherwort recently,this is relaxing in a little hot water and honey.Like it!

Mild sedative and cardio-tonic

Posted by Reviewer3105907 From Michigan on Oct 20, 2006

Motherwort is excllent for treating PMS and menapausal symptoms. I have used this as needed for many years. It is a mild sedative when I am feeling stressed. Also helps with palpitations brought on by hormone imbalances. Eclectic brand of products is highly recommended.

helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1920336 From Oregon on Apr 26, 2009

I have had problems with menopausal sleeplessness and this product has helped me a lot. Thanks for offering this type of product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »