Increased stamina and oxygen use

Posted by Reviewer1508536 on May 02, 2011

About one dropperful of this, combined with 30-50 mg Germanium, is a good boost for stamina and oxygen use. I use it for exercise and to help my body cope with sleep deprivation. Takes about 30 minutes to be effective - good for hiking and other aerobic exercise. I take it as I get ready to sleep if I know I'm going to bed way too late, or when I get up if my sleep is cut short. Also good as a more general tonic if taken daily.

mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer1805623 on Jan 02, 2009

good for a quick pick me up

Eclectic Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on Mar 23, 2010

I've used other Cordyceps products but like this one best. It's like an overall body tonic. It definitely works according to the law of similars (if a plant looks like a body part, you can assume that it's good for that body part.

Eclectic institute cordyceps drops

Posted by 4804200550097449457 on May 12, 2013

I have been taking these drops for a couple of months now and am noticing that they are building my sluggish immune system and I have more energy but the big surprise is i am so much happier they are helping with my depression.love it

Caps works better for me

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

It is strange, but the capsules (Aloha brand) worked so MUCH BETTER than drops. It is odd, because the drops should absorb best of all... Yes, you can feel a bit more energy in yourself, but it is nothing to compare to what I've felt when using caps (Specifically - Aloha brand).

BEST WAY TO SEE IF CORDYCPS RESONATES WITH YOU.

Posted by Reviewer2392547 on Dec 04, 2009

Love it, great for a healthy energy and stamina boost, really want to purchase a lot more of this product.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2677885 on Nov 24, 2010

Cordyceps seems to be giving me more energy to finish things I've started, I think clearer and I actually have a libbido again. I'm only 57, but I feel the effects of menapause and aging and I don't like it. This product makes me feel younger!YAY!

Sticking with it

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

This seems to be strengthing my daughter's immune system. I'm going to stick with it a while longer and will monitor her progress and update this review at a later date.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 10, 2010

Eclectic is just a great company.

Great Service/Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2177374 on Jun 17, 2011

As usual the iHerb team gave me great service with fast delivery and perfect packaging. I have been using the product for about 10 days now and find it complements my new way of eating/living. Many thanks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »