Helps to keep nose open

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 05, 2016

I caught a dreaded cold, and this is keeping my nose open.

This product has helped myself and others from suffering

Posted by Reviewer3286582 on Dec 14, 2015

My friend had terrible seasonal allergies and I bought this for him on a whim since he was skeptical. It helped him out a lot and he continued to purchase it for himself thereafter. I recently moved to Texas and have a really bad issues with the cedar pollen here. So I decided to see if it would work for me, and it definitely has. I wasn't a fan of the side effects of the over the counter allergy meds. This has reduced my allergies to a manageable level. Just make sure you give it 3-4 weeks to take effect. I started with 3 pills a day and now take 2 a day for maintenance during cedar season. I did recommend this to my sister and she didn't have any luck with it. 2 out of 3 isn't bad, I guess. Hopefully will work for you too.

great relief from allergy congestion

Posted by 5379140635973156032 on Jun 04, 2013

this is a superior product for nasal congestion.

works well for me

Posted by Reviewer1889230 on Nov 20, 2010

I use this when my sinuses, are swollen typically during the allergy season in the fall. This works well to relieve the pressure and keep my sinuses clear. This works better for me than antihistamines and decongestants because the nasal support relieves the symptoms with no following respiratory or sinus infection.

Works without a doubt

Posted by Reviewer2029418 on Sep 14, 2009

I have been taking this product for 5 years, religiously everyday. It works. Have stopped the singulair and only use this and a nasal wash called salt aire sinus relief. I have suffered allergies for 40 years and am constantly outdoors. No more suffering - period; regardless of the time of year.

Love their products

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 28, 2009

I can tell a little difference in my allergies, but not a lot so far. I have only been taking for 3 weeks.

Lucy Dale

Posted by Reviewer2577633 on Dec 12, 2008

This has been a remarkably effective product for me; I have been dealing with a chronically runny nose for years and this really dries it!

Fine

Posted by Reviewer2262704 on Sep 17, 2008

Good Product

JS

Posted by Reviewer2935881 on May 11, 2008

This really helps my allergies a lot. I don't react well to the products out there on the market. I use to see an allergist who prescribed medication and gave me shots to help my resistance to allergies. It didn't help. I feel that this is a safe product to use.

free passage

Posted by Reviewer2980618 on May 09, 2008

Keeps nasal passages clear, but need to take on a regular basis.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »