♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Powder EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Recommended by my doctor, who is currently doing Kale research with rodents. The rodents live up to 50% longer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Mar 19, 2013

Very good for acne.

Excellent and quality product

Posted by 4934149274451723754 on Feb 17, 2014

FRESH and nice, i like this brand. No heating used it in whatsoever. I take a spoon full everyday with juice and i am even noticing a glowy effect to my skin. Feels great taking it!

Convenient

Posted by 4NEKOS on Aug 11, 2014

I cannot purchase fresh kale where I live, so this is perfect! I use a bit of water to dissolve it, and then pour soy milk and a bit of honey for a morning drink. 生のケールが買えないのと日本で買うよりも安いので注文してみました。少量の水にケールパウダーを加えて少し混ぜてから投入とは蜂蜜を入れて毎朝飲んでいます。飲みやすくて美味しいと思います。

great

Posted by Reviewer2217135 on Jan 26, 2014

Smells and tastes just like fresh kale. Also love that it is organic.

Eclectic Institute, Raw Kale POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 24, 2014

This is superfood to add to the healthy living style: to salad bowl, to green smoothies, to yogurts, etc. when you have not real raw fresh kale at home. Green leafy vegetables is not just food, but even the cure in various ailments.

A super food for the eyes ...

Posted by 4887406565885868588 on Dec 06, 2015

I take this because it helps my age-related macular degeneration I have in one (1) eye. This is a very powerful antioxidant. I take it daily.

greaaaaat

Posted by GorgeousU-84 on Feb 18, 2016

since it's nearly impossible to find fresh kale anywhere in the stored in my town/country and knowing about all good benefits kale gives to Your body and health I figured to check out this kale powder. I'm impressed! Usually I add it to my egg whites in the morning - making scrambled eggs sort of. Great breakfast! and the egg whites taste much better with this powder. Sometimes I add the kale powder to my protein smothies as well. Love it!

Tasty

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 25, 2016

Slightly sweet green powder, very convenient to add to smothies or just mix with water. We don't have organic veggies here (only clean 15), so this powder helps.

Very good product!

Posted by cinnamon on Feb 01, 2014

I mix it with protein powder and really like the good quality!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »