good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Nov 06, 2008

This is the best thing for allergies i have found. It is as effective as over the counter antihistamines without the drowsiness. Finally, a herb that really works.

Stinging nettles

Posted by Reviewer2212261 on May 18, 2011

There are so many benefits to taking stinging nettles, but the biggest is for hair. You really can't believe how potent it is until you try it.

Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1758444 on Jul 18, 2011

I have had 10 years or more of improved sinus functioning since taking this product. Prior to this I had annual bouts of bronchitis or sinusitis and ongoing post nasal drip and difficult nasal congestion. Now I am not totally asymptomatic. But life is so much more easier without the ongoing challenge of poor sinus health.

Many Uses!

Posted by Reviewer2444406 on May 31, 2007

I love this product by this company. I use it daily for my allergies and no longer have to take shots! I also used it during my pregnancy to keep my iron levels up and I never had a low test. It is an amazing product that I will use 'til I become soil. ;)

love love this product

Posted by Reviewer1978504 on Feb 10, 2012

I get very unpredictable long and heavy periods, when I take the nettle it decreases the flow and shortens the days instantly, love love this product, thanks iherb.com.I wish I can give this product more than five stars.

Good-bye Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2254020 on Jul 31, 2012

I have taken these on and off for the last 10 years or so. I swear by them and never need Claritin and didn't have to take any iron supplements while pregnant because of these even though I was diagnosed with an iron deficiency prior to being pregnant. Love them!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 09, 2010

I take for allergies and also with bladderwrack for weight loss. I lost 13 pounds.

Stinging Nettle, freeze dried

Posted by Reviewer1173148 on Mar 27, 2009

I take these for air borne pollen allergies. They stop the whole histamine reaction in your blood stream and quell the runny nose. And nettles are non-toxic. I take 2 caps every 4 hours when affected.

ms.

Posted by Reviewer2517201 on Nov 29, 2008

Works very well on sinus congestion

over-active immune system

Posted by 5019407827851081206 on Dec 09, 2014

Have used this product for 20 years to manage my lupus and chemical sensitivity. I take 1-2 capsules 3 times a day. Is very helpful with Asthma attacks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »