Allergies

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on May 01, 2008

I use this for pet dander and dust mite allergies, indoors and spring pollens and grasses outdoors. I take about 4 to 6 a day. It works both to condition the system to not react allergically, and as a help when in the midst of an attack. It won't by itself stop a severe sinus attack once it's underway. I have several girlfriends taking it too and it's saving their lives--one girl missed work due to allergies, not anymore.

Stinging Nettle w/Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2445131 on Sep 20, 2008

I take one a day and rarely have sinus issues. So happy I found this!

Allregy relief

Posted by Reviewer1775098 on Jun 28, 2009

This product enabled my husband to stop taking prescription allergy meds and OTC antihistamines. It takes a while to build up in your system, and you have to keep taking a maintenance dose, so you can't just take it when symptoms present and get immediate relief.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2801761 on Dec 12, 2007

this is a good product for treatment of allergies. Only freeze dried nettle is effective for allergy symptoms.

allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Mar 29, 2007

i take two of these whenever i cannot breath and it clears me up. this product is great.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1296906 on Oct 16, 2007

This product has helped with seasonal allergies like no other, not even the expensive zyrtec. Great product!!!!

Awesome for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1348985 on Jul 09, 2009

I have given my 7 yr old this product along with bromelain for allergies and it has essentially relieved all of his symptoms!!!

Eclectic Institute-Stinging Nettle

Posted by Reviewer2123073 on Dec 31, 2008

This is absolutely the best formulation to control my husband's seasonal allergies naturally. I have recommended this product to 1000's of friends and family.

Eclectic institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2441264 on Mar 03, 2009

These work for me when few other things do. Saw them indicated by an ear,nose,throat M.D. who, at times, prescribes them for some patients. Iherb's service was excellent and the price was good.

First product to work

Posted by Reviewer1557971 on Oct 20, 2007

Husband has bad allergies,this keeps them in check.