stone root

Posted by Reviewer2882049 on Dec 22, 2008

I am taking this product since 6 month and I am very happy with the result

Excellent product !

Posted by Reviewer2735132 on Feb 15, 2009

Super product.Really works on veins.Very fast delivery to Australia and was securely packed.

Posted by Reviewer2092866 on Aug 23, 2008

This herb helps blood flow through veins and minimizes hemorrhoids.

I was skeptical, but...

Posted by Reviewer1538943 on Jun 03, 2015

I was raised with the "when you get hurt/sick, just leave it alone and you'll eventually heal. Or not." philosophy. After six kids and a lifelong tendency to be constipated, I've had my share of hemorrhoidal flareups. I've always just let them resolve themselves, and they always did after a few days. But this last one was much, much worse, and after a few days of creams and ointments, I saw this on iHerb and ordered it. While I waited for its arrival, I spent $25 dollars on some other stuff at a local health food store on the recommendation of a clerk there. Those items seemed to help a little with the pain, but not the swelling. The day my iHerb package arrived, I got it after work and took two doses of 30 drops. The next day 3 more doses. When I woke up the third day, I felt almost back to normal. All told, about 36 hours. I'm a believer. A couple of people have commented on the bad taste. It's really just the smell. Just take a couple of big breaths and then hold your breath while drinking and it's fine. Update 6/3/15- Worked great when my varicose veins started hurting, too.

Posted by Reviewer2207278 on Mar 29, 2015

Have noticed some improvement but haven't used long enough.

Stone Root Review

Posted by Reviewer2707441 on Nov 03, 2009

The product was excellent. It did not produce the results I was hoping for, I think I need to use it longer.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2195457 on May 13, 2008

Thankyou for your request for feedback. This has so far been an excellent product.

Works but rough taste

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 27, 2013

Really rough taste and you must swallow quick! Works very well but Herb Pharm is better.

Didn't work for me - cream worked better

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I found the only thing that worked was applying Nelson Bach USA, H+Care, Hemorrhoid Cream. It was cured in three applications and it was a stubborn one! (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »