New To iHerb?

Eclectic Institute, Vita Lipotropic, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1077964 on Jan 08, 2009

I notice a big difference in energy and overall health when taking this supplement. All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

This works

Posted by Reviewer2782963 on Mar 23, 2010

The only issue I have with this product is the size of the tablets. It provides excellent support for damaged and struggling livers. Believe it or not it does help stabilize my blood sugars. If your liver is fatty you will have problems with insulin stabilization.

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jan 16, 2012

I have difficulty digesting and assimilating fats and related fat soluble vitamin deficiencies. Vita Liptropic helps a lot. I started taking it along with other supplements after what seemed to be a gallbladder attack. I didn't realise how much it was helping me until I ran out. I will make sure to always have some on hand now. I take 3/day - one with each meal.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Dec 02, 2008

I have to be honest - my favorite lipotropic is by Nature's Life, but iherb doesn't carry it. This is a close second though.

lipotropic is the best

Posted by Reviewer2528677 on Apr 27, 2009

Thanks for a great experience form iHerb. The prices are good and the shipping was great. I will shop here again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »