2 usable brushes out of 5

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

Soft and travel friendly but almost all of them are too big for normal eyes. No precise application at all.

Nice and handy

Posted by Elinapage on Apr 25, 2016

I like these brushes - soft, does the work very well and I like they're short, very handy.

good

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

good

Soft and nice quality

Posted by 5674149846918374535 on Mar 31, 2016

The brushes are super soft and nice quality.

Keep in the car

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 01, 2016

I keep this six-piece essential travel set in my car for those days when I don't have time to put my make up on at home -- parking lot makeup application days....

Sooo nice!

Posted by PARadiMODI on Mar 01, 2016

I recommend this to anyone new to makeup and who want's to start practicing. Supreme quality, soft as a feather! Very, very nice! Few of them are favorites even after a year of use and comparison to other high quality brands.

Great

Posted by 5581712921659838176 on Feb 23, 2016

Great brush and easy to carry

fabulous brushes and highly recommended

Posted by 5573656411548605160 on Feb 14, 2016

These cute, practical and eco-friendly makeup brushes are a great find. They are soft, hold a lot of product (eye shadow powders), and convenient for traveling. I found that they put the right amount of color on and blend well and quickly without dropping product all over your clothes and counter. They will make my makeup routine easier and faster, and all this plus helping to keep our environment healthy. Reasonable price also. I recommend these brushes if you are looking for something new or to add to your current collection!

very satisfied.

Posted by 5117323054230107321 on Feb 11, 2016

I love it. I love the brushes on my eyes. very soft. and the pouch it comes in is totally cute. keep it in my bag. I loved this product for the price. totally amazing.

Amazing!!

Posted by 5540147653479963956 on Feb 03, 2016

this set is awesome! The brushes are pleasure for my eyes! They are so soft and you won't need any other brushes for your eye make up!