Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2599628 on Aug 18, 2012

This product cleared a long-standing digestive problem and it did that in just a couple of weeks. Helped with heartburn and a severe case of belching/bloating after meals. I dreaded meals because I knew I was going to be miserable for at least an hour afterwards. This product is simply amazing. Now I forget to take it here and there but the symptoms have not returned.

Very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Jul 30, 2012

This has helped with IBS dramatically. Would highly recommend it.

integrative digestive formula

Posted by Reviewer1718330 on Jan 19, 2011

I am using this product now for 60 days. It's an excellent product, works well for me. It even eliminates the need for extra fiber. I will reorder today. J. Heynen

A Digestive Formula that works wonders

Posted by Reviewer3007922 on Dec 24, 2009

In just a few days a chronic complex of digestive disorders and discomforts that plagued me for over 50 years began to clear up. I have tried everything available with little effect, and doctors haven't helped, but this formula worked miracles. My wife also is taking it, and it is doing her a lot of good as well.

Belching is gone

Posted by Reviewer2097200 on Oct 06, 2009

I ordered this for my mother who is going through chemo. She claims that when she does not take them, she returns to the terible heartburn and belching constantly. This product surely worked for her in her digestive area.