• Colors may vary, Blue and Green.

• Reviews | English

good

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

I like it

Good

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Sep 24, 2013

They are cute nice and gentle to the face. The bad thing is that after using, it does not dries well, it stays wet. Other wise it is great.

Ok product

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on May 17, 2013

Good product, works very well. But it's incredibly hard to rinse my cleanser completely and it worries me cause the bacteria. It also takes so long to dry and humidity is not so good either. I use the hard part for cleansing (it works very good) and the soft part to wash mask off (it works perfectly).

Excellent buffs

Posted by Yanushka on Jan 20, 2013

Wonderful for daily washing. I use it every day with "Aubrey Organics, Mask & Scrub, Jojoba Meal & Oatmeal" or "Queen Helene, Natural Facial Scrub, Apricot". Замечательный для ежедневного умывания. Я пользуюсь ими каждый день с "Aubrey Organics, Mask & Scrub, Jojoba Meal & Oatmeal" или "Queen Helene, Natural Facial Scrub, Apricot"

very qualitative

Posted by 4806524098807504318 on Jan 24, 2013

i use them everyday with a mild cleansing gel ...i rub gently and i really can see the difference ... one of my favorites

Good

Posted by 5653457869608936137 on Feb 02, 2015

Well manufactered, will last for a long time, gentle on your skin even if you rub it.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

A little rough, but it is ideal when in shower!

Love it and use it often

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015

1 con: the size is a bit too small ( can be 2 cm bigger in diameter' I think it would be more useful) But the material is nice and durable, very good quality. Does the job! If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

I like them

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

I use these once in a while to gently buff my face, and they do help to clear up my skin a bit. I like the fact that they are dual sided, and the soft side is nice for gently washing my face.

Ok