great product

Posted by Revron on Sep 11, 2011

Plant based + no chemicals + no animal testing + streak free + nice smell = great product :) Thank you iHerb for the ***** service.

Best Dishwasher Detergent

Posted by Reviewer2340810 on Jul 28, 2011

Ecover Automatic Dishwasher Powder is the best dishwasher detergent I have used, and that includes supermarket brands. The reason you got my business is because the local Whole Foods stopped carrying it, choosing the pricier option of dishwasher tablets. As long as you carry this detergent, I'll buy it!

great green cleaner!

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012

This is the only green dishwashing detergent I have found that actually works and doesn't leave residue. I don't add any "rinse" stuff because it is really just detergent that is left behind, so there are some spots, but I'm OK with that.

Cleans well

Posted by 4975184652655676553 on Aug 19, 2014

This one cleans better than others I have tried

!

Posted by valbri on Nov 17, 2012

i like it!

ecover dishwaher powder is best all natural - just don't get the scented one

Posted by Reviewer2581471 on May 06, 2015

I have tried numerous natural dishwasher detergents. I found that some are susceptable to high temperature of the dishwasher and cake when the temp is turned up, others seem to leave a film. Ecover dissolves and leaves my dishes streak clean. The only exception is the citrus scent, I bought the citrus scent by accident and when I open the dishwasher when it is completed, a waft of chemical smell comes billowing out of the dishwasher. I also notice when filling a cup with water that there are a few suds, I never noticed this with the unscented one. If the cup is rinsed then there are no suds. Wish the dishwasher could be configured for a second rinse automatically...

Ecover Auto Dishwasher Powder

Posted by Reviewer2795661 on Nov 28, 2011

Awesome product.Recommends this product to everyone.One small scoop works wonders.

great

Posted by 5411229174122610095 on Nov 04, 2014

it cleans even very dirty dishes, and it's natural and nontoxic

Love it!

Posted by 4654587713102472410 on Oct 17, 2016

I prefer the powder more so than the tabs. Cannot fault this product. Thank you!

Very very good

Posted by 4934699298240439381 on Jun 20, 2014

I just started using this over a local australian brand of Eco dishwashing powder - THis beats it hands down. My dishes are coming out sparkling. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »