Good for sensitive skin

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

Goodness. This is always out of stock. My husband has asthma and is allergic to many heavily scented fabric softeners and detergents. He is fine with this softener. I prefer this scent to the pink bottle one; this is less 'floral'. A little goes a long way. And I love how it is biodegradable.

Refreshingly Natural

Posted by 5672804789779503597 on Mar 28, 2014

I love this fabric softener! It adds just enough softness, eliminates static, & adds a freshness to the clothes, not an overwhelming scent. I love that it is NOT derived from animals. It does not leave sticky residue on my clothes or on the dispenser in my washing machine. Great price too!

Great smell, soft clothes!

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Sep 01, 2014

I love the smell! I only need one capful to make my clothes soft and good smelling. Great product, and all natural. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to come off of Bounty or other chemical fabric softeners.

Smells good

Posted by 4998816256566157831 on Oct 29, 2014

I love this fabric softener from Ecover. It smells good, but not too much, and it makes my clothes soft.

I love my cloth diapers again!

Posted by Reviewer2280320 on Sep 08, 2011

This stuff has made me want to cuddle with our cloth diapers again. It got rid of all the crunchies! I also love the smell of this stuff - and I'm extremely sensitive to scents. Ecover makes me love opening the washer to freshly scented squishy clothes! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

Great fabric softener!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Smells really nice and makes the fabrics really soft. Biodegradable!

nice soft scent

Posted by Reviewer1176335 on Apr 03, 2016

Along with preventing static electricity, this product has a nice soft scent, not heavy at all, although it does seem to dissipate shortly.

smells great

Posted by 4707474773106637293 on Aug 14, 2016

repeat buy for me.

Ecover, Ecological Fabric Softener, Sunny Day

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 30, 2011

This is a good fabric softener. I am very happy with the scent and the softening action.

Love the scent...!

Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Jul 26, 2011

It's not so overpowering for my multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and it doesn't make me run out of the room holding my breath.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »