nice soft scent

Posted by Reviewer1176335 on Apr 03, 2016

Along with preventing static electricity, this product has a nice soft scent, not heavy at all, although it does seem to dissipate shortly.

Also great for cloth diapers

Posted by 4925334386121727595 on Jan 08, 2016

Ecover is a wonderful natural fabric softener that works almost as well as the commercial stuff without all of the harsh additives that you may not want in your clothes. I also used this on my cloth diapers since our hard water made them a bit stiff. My diapers were nice and soft and it didn't cause any repelling like commercial softeners can. I love Ecover!

Great fabric softener!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Smells really nice and makes the fabrics really soft. Biodegradable!

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

Goodness. This is always out of stock. My husband has asthma and is allergic to many heavily scented fabric softeners and detergents. He is fine with this softener. I prefer this scent to the pink bottle one; this is less 'floral'. A little goes a long way. And I love how it is biodegradable.

A very good natural fabric softener

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 17, 2014

I have used Ecover Morning Fresh (pink cap) fabric softener briefly in the past. I must say I prefer Morning Fresh, although Sunny day has a little stronger fragrance, so it lingers for a little longer than the other one on your clothes. But both scents do not linger on clothes as long as regular chemical fabric softeners. Both kinds don't have a perfect score on EWG's guide to cleaning products, but it's not too bad either. I am temporarily living in South Korea, and I have to use fabric softener here (mostly because I don't have a dryer), and I was using a regular chemical one. I read that they have icky chemicals and can clog your pores (among other harmful things they can cause), so I wanted a natural one. I'm hoping this will work, and so far, it seems to be doing a fine job. It's thicker than regular fabric softeners, so it doesn't completely wash out of the dispenser in the washing machine. There is usually some residue behind, but not much of a problem.

Smells good

Posted by 4998816256566157831 on Oct 29, 2014

I love this fabric softener from Ecover. It smells good, but not too much, and it makes my clothes soft.

Great smell, soft clothes!

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Sep 01, 2014

I love the smell! I only need one capful to make my clothes soft and good smelling. Great product, and all natural. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to come off of Bounty or other chemical fabric softeners.

Refreshingly Natural

Posted by 5672804789779503597 on Mar 28, 2014

I love this fabric softener! It adds just enough softness, eliminates static, & adds a freshness to the clothes, not an overwhelming scent. I love that it is NOT derived from animals. It does not leave sticky residue on my clothes or on the dispenser in my washing machine. Great price too!

SOFT & FRAGRANT!

Posted by 4836250129246254061 on Mar 21, 2014

I've been relying on this product for years! It is generously scented and leaves my laundry fragrant and soft every time. Fairly priced, too. Highly recommend!

always use!

Posted by 5235358152041489925 on Mar 20, 2014

i always use it for my baby cloths. smell is so fresh.