Excellent products, sorry CEO

Posted by Reviewer2030024 on Jun 16, 2013

This is an excellent product on salads, for sauces and in many other recipes. Unfortunately, Eden Foods' CEO is suing the federal government so he can deny reproductive health care support through insurance to his female employees. I purchased Eden Foods products for several $100 per year, but stopped buying their products in April since I read about the CEO's campaign.

Good deal for organic ACV

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I bought this to add to my diet and to help treat a superficial skin issue naturally. This is what it says, raw ACV with Mother, and this does what it should. I also lost an inch of fat around my belly after a month or so, and I'm fairly slender to begin with - So that says a lot.

괜찮아요~

Posted by oioioi on Mar 07, 2013

Bragg 것만 먹다가 계속 품절이어서 처음 주문한건데 그런대로 괜찮네요. 그래도 Bragg 맛이 더 좋긴 해요. ㅎㅎㅎ 품절일때마다 이거 주문해야겠어요.

Excellent product.

Posted by energetyx on Dec 30, 2011

Very nice flavour. Fermented in wooden casks as opposed to the Bragg's vinegar which is aged in steel casks, and virtually no difference in price.

다른 브랜드와 비교해보면

Posted by 4842230717372606025 on Dec 04, 2012

아이허브에서 파는 apple cider vinegar는 bragg와 dynamic health까지 셋 다 사봤어요. 셋 다 좋지만 여기껀 살짝 거른 제품이라 맛과 향이 더 깔끔합니다. 식초음료에 맛을 들이다보니 꿀이나 다른 효소를 섞지 않고 그냥 생수에 타먹어도 맛있네요. 탄산처럼 톡 쏘는 상큼함이 좋아요.

Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

We love our own recipe for Organic Pasta & Vegetable salad. There is only one thing which we allow in our salad and that is we use organic only if it is available. With one of the ingredients in the dressing being Apple Cider Vinegar, it is no wonder why we chose this Organic Apple Cider Vinegar from Eden Foods. Thanks to Eden Foods for great organic products of all kinds and Thanks to iHerb for bringing these to us!

Exceptional!

Posted by Reviewer3105098 on Aug 13, 2012

Tastes sooo good! I mix a tablespoon in water with a tablespoon of Pomegranate Honey.. Mmmmm.. Best apple cider vinegar I've ever tried!

Hubby believes its helping his weight loss efforts

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Feb 24, 2012

I don't use this product personally but my hubby, who has arthritis in both knees and has been trying to loose weight, takes this product nearly everyday for almost a year and he believes it helps burn fat and improve overall health. He is military and his knees have been enduring PT much better since he started taking this product.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Jun 10, 2011

This is the best apple cider vinegar that I've had. The acid count is low and I can almost drink it straight without burning my stomach. Huge fan!!

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 22, 2012

it is very tasty and fragrant!