Good deal for organic ACV

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I bought this to add to my diet and to help treat a superficial skin issue naturally. This is what it says, raw ACV with Mother, and this does what it should. I also lost an inch of fat around my belly after a month or so, and I'm fairly slender to begin with - So that says a lot.

괜찮아요~

Posted by oioioi on Mar 07, 2013

Bragg 것만 먹다가 계속 품절이어서 처음 주문한건데 그런대로 괜찮네요. 그래도 Bragg 맛이 더 좋긴 해요. ㅎㅎㅎ 품절일때마다 이거 주문해야겠어요.

Excellent product.

Posted by energetyx on Dec 30, 2011

Very nice flavour. Fermented in wooden casks as opposed to the Bragg's vinegar which is aged in steel casks, and virtually no difference in price.

다른 브랜드와 비교해보면

Posted by 4842230717372606025 on Dec 04, 2012

아이허브에서 파는 apple cider vinegar는 bragg와 dynamic health까지 셋 다 사봤어요. 셋 다 좋지만 여기껀 살짝 거른 제품이라 맛과 향이 더 깔끔합니다. 식초음료에 맛을 들이다보니 꿀이나 다른 효소를 섞지 않고 그냥 생수에 타먹어도 맛있네요. 탄산처럼 톡 쏘는 상큼함이 좋아요.

Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

We love our own recipe for Organic Pasta & Vegetable salad. There is only one thing which we allow in our salad and that is we use organic only if it is available. With one of the ingredients in the dressing being Apple Cider Vinegar, it is no wonder why we chose this Organic Apple Cider Vinegar from Eden Foods. Thanks to Eden Foods for great organic products of all kinds and Thanks to iHerb for bringing these to us!

Exceptional!

Posted by Reviewer3105098 on Aug 13, 2012

Tastes sooo good! I mix a tablespoon in water with a tablespoon of Pomegranate Honey.. Mmmmm.. Best apple cider vinegar I've ever tried!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Jun 10, 2011

This is the best apple cider vinegar that I've had. The acid count is low and I can almost drink it straight without burning my stomach. Huge fan!!

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 22, 2012

it is very tasty and fragrant!

Very nice ACV

Posted by 4650663498375737642 on Apr 07, 2014

Very tasty and good quality. Also use it diluted as hair rinse instead of conditioner. Hair shiny and gives body.

My favorite ACV!

Posted by Reviewer1213185 on Jun 21, 2014

I prefer this to Braggs ACV because its fermented in wood, and the quality is so much better. Raw, unpasteurized, strong taste with mother. The price is amazing! Braggsのアップルサイダービネガーよりこちらの方が断然好きです。発酵はちゃんと木でしていて、生でフィルター・栄養を抜いてません。マザーが生きています!味が濃く、香りも深みがあり、本当におすすめです!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »