Fantastic mustard - have ordered more

Posted by 4780315284233451830 on Apr 21, 2016

I have ordered more of this mustard. I've had it with sausages, and chicken so far. It's tasty with a nice tang. I will try the yellow one at some point but it's hard to go past this one. What I like is that it contains apple cider vinegar - good for people with blood sugar problems as it blocks some of the digestion of starch - when you digest starch it raises your blood sugar. I like it as it doesn't contain gluten, sugar and rubbish like others. I'm very careful with what I put into my body.

Best mustard in the world!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016

I love this mustard so much! i go through at least one jar a week. perfect with fish or on ham. It has a pretty strong and bold taste, much different from the cheap mustard you buy in the supermarkets. if you like bold flavors and loose mustard, this is for you!

Perfect Brown Mustard!!! I love it!

Posted by 5004887133368787390 on Jan 15, 2016

This is the best brown mustard I will only buy...I stocked up...I love vinegar so this does not bother me. I use it in a salmon dish I make a tangy mango sauce, poured over salmon and WOW!!! What a delight... This is so healthy for you, plus being certified organic so no chemicals. Great product, will buy again.

delicious!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Dec 01, 2015

Delicious, on the sweet side.

Yummy mustard

Posted by 4994548901562193742 on Jul 30, 2015

Though a tad sour, but tastes good, I add this whenever I feel like my food is too bland, definitely adds a lot of flavour. I also use this together with PB2 and some sweet chilli sauce to make a simple salad dressing.

too much vinegar

Posted by 4997132257844886066 on May 11, 2015

A bit too much vinegar to my taste. Too acidic. Even though behind all this sourness you can really spot a great taste, still that vinegar just kills the whole experience. Not sure what I'm going to do with the whole jar...and will just keep looking for that perfect one...

Very good

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 18, 2015

But this is not dijon, so it is not strong. But a good and subtle taste and most of all, so satisfying to know it is a *clean* product!!!

Perfect for veggie burgers

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 21, 2015

This has a nice consistency I use for veggie burgers and veggie dogs. Delish!

The best

Posted by alexvio on Jan 31, 2015

This is the best mustard i've tried so far. Good and healthy. You can feel the taste of vinegar pretty well, but it's a good taste. I love it.

Perfect organic mustard

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

Really good tasting and organic! Just perfect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »