Effective sunscreen but can be sticky if too much is applied

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

This sunscreen works effectively to protect my skin but I found that if I applied too much on my skin, it could get quite greasy and sticky. Apply sparingly for daily use. If you're doing sports or will be outdoors for an extended period of time and will need to slather on a good amount of the sunscreen, it can get slightly sticky. But then again, I'm based in sunny, humid Singapore and it might be a climate thing...

Very good!

Posted by 5233637834383964613 on Aug 07, 2013

If you want a sunscreen with mat finish, and no aroma at all, this is for you. This sunnscreen is also easy to apply.

Good physical sunscreen

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Mar 01, 2014

As a physical sunscreen with natural ingredients , it works well to my skin. Just press it over my face ,not rubbing. A nice protection without feeling too heavy.

good and require very less product.

Posted by 4670769726373227625 on Oct 31, 2014

I have brown skin. so the fist time I used I got a terrible looking white cast look. However I found a way to use it. I mix a drop of argan oil to very less sunscreen (less than a drop) and dot my face with the mix. then spread it evenly it works no more ghost like appearance.

Thick and white.

Posted by 4806643745682439184 on Mar 25, 2013

The cream is a bit thick and gives the skin a bit of a white tint. Overall I like it, but it's not something I would use everyday, only when I go to the beach or hiking.

Good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Oct 26, 2014

Works just fine, there is no scent, but you have to rub it very well to avoid whitening effect. I'm guessing if you have a darker skin it is going to be kind of obvious, so I would only recommend it to people with white skin, because it blends better.