good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good

UPDATED REVIEW - Twelve months later, this is on the 'Too Good To Be True' pile - Unsuitable for regular use on face

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 19, 2014

I've been using this most days for approx 12 months going by the date I first bought this - and in more recent months I've noticed unmistakably yellow skin around my eyes. That's never happened with anything else, let alone a skin care product. Over the last 12 months I've also struggled with a seemingly increasing number of small reactions to other things that used to be fine - though once I eliminated them, an underlying issue still seemed to remain. I foolishly didn't think to stop using this sooner. I've stopped using it now, and the yellow skin has gone. My eyes and face are also less puffy and I feel less fatigued. I didn't use much at all - refilling/reusing the bottle and dropper from the smaller size I bought to try first, I mixed ONE drop with some water on my palms to make a very thin liquid - some lazy-at-home days I didn't use any at all. Thinking back now, it was those days I didn't use this where I started to look and feel better. I currently don't use anything but water to cleanse and moisturise my face and it seems to be coping just fine - I could care less if my skin falls off, it would still be an improvement on whatever was going on while using this (which thankfully has stopped). I've spent so much time and money trying to find a low-salicylate/low-phenol hypoallergenic oil I can use that I'm happy sticking with nothing for now. Remember - what goes on the skin goes straight into the bloodstream. If you start to experience unexplained headaches please STOP using this oil. NOTE: I'm going to contact the company to ask what vit E they use as preservative. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above. ORIGINAL REVIEW posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here - I bought the 1/2 fl oz of this to try and loved it. It's the only product I've found that doesn't clog pores. Many products claim to not clog pores then fail to deliver. Like anyone with hyper sensitive skin, I've spent far too much money trying to find something I can use. This product is the closest I've ever gotten to ticking all the boxes. It's worth the cost and is actually really economical - I mix one to two drops with water on my palms before applying to my face. I tried another brand from iHerb which was not as expensive, however nor were the results as good.

Facial oil

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19, 2013

I use this oil in my facial oils, it is unbeatable in winters. A small amount goes a long way! Have used oil also against muscle soreness but not noticed any significant difference.

很保湿

Posted by Reviewer2038280 on Jan 16, 2013

不必dhc的橄榄油差,但是便宜好多!对暗疮有消炎作用,保湿度不错,我晚上就用这个做晚霜,感觉皮肤负担没那么重

A Godsend!

Posted by 4872251249994525477 on Oct 21, 2012

This oil was recommended to me to get rid of chemical scarring from poison ivy. It does work to get rid of scars. I use it twice a day for better results. Also great on the face and neck, hands. Helps seal in moisture and helps skin look younger.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1041815 on Oct 04, 2012

I use this as my daily facial moisturizer and add a little rose hip seed essential oil and I love it. Keeps my skin looking smooth and fresh and helps get rid of marks from pimples faster.

Emu gold

Posted by Reviewer2804589 on Feb 26, 2012

have used this product for about 3 weeks and find that it also helps to minimize the fine lines under my eyes...a little goes a very long way..great stuff

good

Posted by Reviewer2015765 on Feb 08, 2012

I'm using this for my baby. good. It gives moisture but not oily.

Emu Gold, Emu Oil is excellent.

Posted by Reviewer3299730 on Dec 29, 2011

Very smooth,rubs in well and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and not grease. I think it is the best I have tried a bit high in price but I think it is well worth it.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1947849 on Sep 09, 2011

Good and high quality oil

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »