Endangered Species Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Blueberries, 3 oz (85 g)

Love Endangered Species Chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer3339977 From Georgia on Mar 24, 2012

I am always looking for the perfect combination of healthy and flavorful and Endangered Species is it! I have tried several brands of healthy dark chocolate and this continues to beat them all for me. This bar is not loaded with sugar, yet it is not bitter. It is smooth and contains delicious blueberries in every bite. Try Endangered Species in any flavor you think you will like and I do not believe you will be disappointed!

I wasn't able to share..

Posted by EirikCor From Norway on Apr 24, 2012

So there i was, home alone with a chocolate. I ate it before my girlfriend got home. Thats all i remember after the beating.

I did not like

Posted by FataMorgana From Russian Federation on Jun 13, 2011

I'm sorry, but the taste of chocolate I did not like. Despite the fact that the content of cocoa in it very much.

Blueberries are good for eyes, so I liked it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka From Ukraine on Aug 13, 2012

Blueberries are good for eyes, so I ordered this. Chocolate is a bit too bitter, but otherwise it's nice. // Заказываю все с черникой, из-за пользы для глаз. Шоколад немного горьковат, но в целом неплохой.

Must buy, great taste!

Posted by 5489124921693755372 on Jan 15, 2013

I love Endangered Species Chocolate! if you are looking for chocolate with great taste, but still not packed with calories, buy these! Ive seen that some people have been receiving the chocolate in destroyed packages and that it tasted ''old''. Mine were perfect, and again, the taste is awesome, personally I am not really a huge fan of dark chocolate, its always too bitter for me, but this company actually made them taste sweeter... so great for us with a sweet tooth :)! This blue chocolate is not packed with blueberries, but I don't really find that a problem since its pretty good, the others, like the one with raspberries is REALLY full with them :)