excellent

Posted by Reviewer1908196 on Aug 09, 2011

This is the only bread that my son can eat. Thanks to Iherb now he can have it. It is yeast free and GFCFSF. It is sliced and very good taste after toasted....Thank you Iherb....

very good

Posted by Revron on Jan 27, 2012

Good for celiac sufferers. I toast the slices and make sandwiches - tastes good. Thank you iHerb.

Pretty Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3149528 on Mar 03, 2015

For being gluten and yeast free this is great.

Yeast free bread

Posted by 5112727003000204645 on Jan 21, 2014

If you are allergic to yeast, as I am, you will have a hard time finding yeast free bread. This one is the best I could find, and a decent price. Follow instructions on package for how to store

The only ready-made bread I can eat in the whole world !

Posted by Reviewer2680874 on Apr 26, 2013

Not excellent, but not bad at all. The only yestfree bread I know. I live in France, and it does not exist here.

Not great...

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014

Oh how wish there was a good bread available to people that are gluten, dairy & egg free. It's asking for a lot, I know. Unless I make it myself...I think this is all that's available. Not great.

Really bitter

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012

Had a really bitter aftertaste I couldn't get past. Used up the rest of it toasted with cheese as it hid a lot of the flavour, but much nicer GF breads out there.

loaf with mold

Posted by 5699484365578879076 on Aug 20, 2012

Ordered and received two loaf of that but one got mold. I wish the preservation could do better.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

I am sorry, but I have yet to find a yeast-free bread that has any flavor. On the contrary, it is bland tasting, and nothing I put on it made any difference. The result was still the same bland taste.

Rice Yeast Free Loaf

Posted by 4785139247335541747 on Oct 20, 2014

i dont like it terrible taste

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »