Enjoy Life Foods, Soft-Baked Cookies, Snickerdoodle, Gluten Free, 6 oz (170 g)

Yummy soft and chewy

Posted by Reviewer2060319 From Singapore on Nov 14, 2011

I couldn't tell that they were gluten free! I'll definitely order these again! The cookies are very moist and soft and tastes wonderful!

Super Snickerdoodles!

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013

I am REALLY picky when it comes to snickerdoodles, and I wasn't expecting much from these super healthy ones, but they are AMAZING! So soft and chewy and super-cinnamony - the closest to perfect I've ever tasted from packaged snickerdoodles.

The best packaged cookies ever? ...Probably!

Posted by Reviewer1072897 From Norway on Aug 16, 2013

My goodness, these are fabulous. So soft, moist and incredibly delicious! The ONLY thing that I could think of that is a bit on the downside, is the fact that in my opinion, they're a bit too sweet. But I think that's a preference, considering the great reviews and ratings these cookies have. I love them nonetheless. :)

Even the picky kids like these!

Posted by healthydoesit From Illinois on Oct 10, 2013

I bought these because they are free of allergen ingredients. To my surprise, the very picky two year old has gobbled up box after box of these. He can't get enough. Makes me happy to know the product is healthy and yummy for everyone. I continue to purchase. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Wonderful!

Posted by lyikoRU From Russian Federation on Jan 15, 2013

Wonderful taste - sweet and spicy! Love these ones just like Gingerbread Spice Cookies!