• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2585972 on Aug 17, 2008

These work great for improving digestive health after taking strong antibiotics-I highly recommend them!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2079743 on Apr 24, 2008

Works great! Best pro-biotics I have used (and I have tried a few!)

Enzy has proven me wrong

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Dec 09, 2007

After trying a verity of Enzy products over the years with little and no success. Enzy has certainly proven me wrong with this product. This is by far the best probotic I have ever used. I like the fact that it is once a day, can be taken with or with out food no need for refrigeration etc.. Most importantly this product works. I have had very little success with other probotics out there and these tinny pearls are powerful. Outstanding product and will definitely continue to purchase.

Review of Pearls

Posted by Reviewer1081474 on Oct 25, 2007

My husband I haave been using Pearls for sometime now. We believe it is a great product and use one per day. We definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1925760 on Oct 25, 2007

Great product -- I purchased it as recommended by my MD. And the service was excellent! --Julie from Minnesota

stomach rumbles

Posted by Reviewer1828229 on Mar 23, 2007

My doctor recommended I take these each day to help my digestion. It has helped me tremendously - quieted my stomach rumbles and helped with regularity.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer3077021 on Feb 04, 2008

These have made a great difference in my digestion!

Acidophilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer1713311 on Dec 27, 2007

Congratulations iHerb on your fast delivery. 48 hours to the UK and just before the holiday too. A very effective and easy to swallow capsule and only one a day. So easy. Very good price.

they really work

Posted by Reviewer2911999 on Jan 17, 2008

I was pleasantly surprised to find that these work just as well as the expensive liquid preparations I had been using. They are tiny and very easy to swallow and much easier to store!

Great quality for the price

Posted by Reviewer1244181 on Nov 24, 2007

My husband and I use the Acidophilus Pearls daily and found them quite expensive until we found iherb.com. Now we can afford to continue to take them and we have also bought them for our families. Thank you for making this possible.