• Formerly Bioactive-B12

• Customer Ratings

Love this for energy and B12 levels

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on May 02, 2016

I have a mthfr gene mutation and was recommended to use this for energy. It is fantastic! At first I only had 1 tablet, but after reading other reviews, I space out between 1-4 tablets a day, depending on how I feel. I believe you're body can't absorb too much B12 at once, hence why I like to space it out. The tablets taste nice and are easy to chew/absorb via your mouth. I just wish they sold bigger bottles of it! I highly recommend it if you need methyl b12.

B12 Infusion

Posted by 4861318602692000750 on May 02, 2016

I take one pill a day in the morning with jarrows methyl B12 and it is definitely working. Gives me a lot of boost.

Too Expensive !

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Sep 22, 2015

Good B12, but too expensive. Get the Jarrow B12 1000mcg (1mg) 100 pills for about the same price!

Not much energy

Posted by Reviewer1905819 on Apr 12, 2015

The is an easy way to get B12, but I did not feel any energy.

Best methylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Apr 03, 2014

Not all methylcobalamin is the same, there are huge differences in potency and it's not about the mg's. This is the best B12 I've tried. Most sublingual methylcobalamin has no noticeable effect on me. (No B12 alleviates my tiredness, but good B12 products make me sleep deeper.) This works better for me than some 10 mg products. Combined with some adenosylcobalamin the effect is very noticeable. Just don't chew it, but place it under your tongue or lip for maximal absorption.

My MB-12 of choice

Posted by philla on Dec 31, 2013

After trying many brands and strengths of MB-12 I tried this after following lengthy discussion threads at phoenixrising. Hard to discern between various brands sometimes, but I will prefer this over the Jarrow product from now on. Tabs are not too big either.

Excellent

Posted by 5147069983398097122 on Nov 23, 2013

Good product but there should be larger bottles eg.100 or 200 tablets

food based B-complex is working better for my energy support...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i read about this product at a site forum called Phoenix Rising and decided to try it,it IS the Methyl B12 superior form but my body is not getting the energy it needs from it as it gets it from B-complex's that are based on a whole food with high B12 and not on synthetic B's.also,this product irritate my gums with its sweetener content ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent B12 for methylation

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Oct 04, 2012

Effective form of B12 that tastes great and is fast-dissolving. I chew them and let the product diffuse through the membranes of the mouth, which only takes a minute or so. I take B12 early in the day, which tends to have an energising effect. This product is invaluable if you are an under-methylator in which case you may feel fatigued, irritable, susceptible to hayfever, have elevated homocysteine and suffer from sleep problems. You might also benefit from taking extra methionine, however I would not suggest supplementing methionine in the absence of B12 plus a B-complex because B vitamins are essential in driving the methylation cycle and lowering toxic homocysteine levels.

Really not that good

Posted by tigercho on Aug 31, 2012

Inferior to similar products here. I'm dissapointed, since Enzymatic Therapy are a respectable brand

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »