10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte, IP-6 & Inositol, Deep Immune Health, 240 Veggie Caps

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jul 13, 2009

I read the reviews on this stuff and it seemed too good to be true. I gave it to my very old dog with a compromised immune system who gets skin staph all the time. At first I noticed he breathed easier. Then I notice his staph drying up and his skin softening. His eyes look less cloudy and he seems to have less pain with his arthritis. I give him one pill a day and this seems enough for a 25 lb. dog. I am curious to see how it would work on a person now!

Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol - it works for me

Posted by Reviewer2608406 on Feb 13, 2010

I started taking Cell Forte while fighting breast cancer. I'm now 9 years cancer free and Cell Forte is still part of my daily routine that includes healthy diet, exercise, and time to appreciate life's blessings.

Part of my anti-cancer regimen

Posted by Reviewer1689943 on Oct 17, 2007

I am a survivor of melanoma, due in part to this product, I believe. I have used it consistantly since my diagnosis and have been cancer free for over 7 years.

cell forte ip6

Posted by Reviewer2271399 on Nov 13, 2008

The product was introduced to me by a church sister of my who like myself was having severe menstral bleeds due to fibroids. I have had a reduction in the menstral bleeding and the fibriods feel some what smaller however; I do not have medical proof as yet as to there size at the moment but I do know the severe cramping and back pain have gone.I do believe the product is working for me and I would recommend to anyone with the same situation. The cycle is much lighter than what I am use to so I must say the product must be working cause I was bleeding for months at a time and that has considerably been reduced.

IP-6

Posted by Reviewer1630479 on Jan 29, 2008

I've been taking this Cell Forte product now for 6 years and believe that it has contributed to the steady improvement in my health.