Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte, IP-6 & Inositol, Deep Immune Health, 240 Veggie Caps

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jul 13, 2009

I read the reviews on this stuff and it seemed too good to be true. I gave it to my very old dog with a compromised immune system who gets skin staph all the time. At first I noticed he breathed easier. Then I notice his staph drying up and his skin softening. His eyes look less cloudy and he seems to have less pain with his arthritis. I give him one pill a day and this seems enough for a 25 lb. dog. I am curious to see how it would work on a person now!

Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol - it works for me

Posted by Reviewer2608406 on Feb 13, 2010

I started taking Cell Forte while fighting breast cancer. I'm now 9 years cancer free and Cell Forte is still part of my daily routine that includes healthy diet, exercise, and time to appreciate life's blessings.

Part of my anti-cancer regimen

Posted by Reviewer1689943 on Oct 17, 2007

I am a survivor of melanoma, due in part to this product, I believe. I have used it consistantly since my diagnosis and have been cancer free for over 7 years.

IP-6-inositol

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Jun 06, 2008

This product works wonders with the problem of OCD. It balances everything in your brain so the repetition is not there. It inhances immunity for viruses, bacteria, fungus, and cancer cells.

cell forte ip6

Posted by Reviewer2271399 on Nov 13, 2008

The product was introduced to me by a church sister of my who like myself was having severe menstral bleeds due to fibroids. I have had a reduction in the menstral bleeding and the fibriods feel some what smaller however; I do not have medical proof as yet as to there size at the moment but I do know the severe cramping and back pain have gone.I do believe the product is working for me and I would recommend to anyone with the same situation. The cycle is much lighter than what I am use to so I must say the product must be working cause I was bleeding for months at a time and that has considerably been reduced.