Enzymatic Therapy Products are high quality products!

Posted by Reviewer3273552 on Jun 17, 2015

We do not like to run out of this product as we use Max3 as a preventive to help us not to have to deal with health issues that are very prominent today! Great product --- please give this exceptional product time to receive the results and health benefits that they have given us! We buy other Enzymatic Therapy products too and we have never been disappointed! Hope this review will help you decide to give this product a chance to help you as we certainly have benefited over the years! iHerb is a great place to shop. We have never been dissatisfied with their service and the products we chose to buy!

Good product

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

Using this as part of my regime for dealing with cancer. I notice benefits.

enzymatic therapy cell forte caps

Posted by Reviewer3134965 on Jan 04, 2012

excellent immune support for those who dislike liquids or convenient to carry with you. really restores immune system but i prefer powder formula.

CELL FORTE

Posted by Reviewer3350081 on Oct 06, 2011

VERY GOOD PRODUCT !!!! :D THANKS IHERB

A new therapy for me

Posted by Reviewer2024032 on Jul 18, 2011

Since I have just commenced this cell therapy it is hard to present a positive report. My oncologist was quite happy for me to try this. I will report in two weeks.

Fatest shipment

Posted by Reviewer3102812 on Jun 20, 2011

Fastest shipment

very good mix

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on May 11, 2011

i like much this product

Very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1025439 on May 03, 2011

A really good product...very pleased!!!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1777226 on Feb 18, 2011

i have been taking this product for 6months now and have numerous autoimmune diseases such as fibromyalgia, Lupus, Herpes, and other diagnosis's such as pseudo tumor cerebral, osteoarthritis, herniated bulging disc in my C (4-5), severe inflammation and joint pain as well as sinustitis and much more. i am only 26 years of age and get sick very often. but ever since taking this product and other herbal supplements from iHerb i have decided to treat most of my symptoms naturally instead of the doctors having me on over 20 medications which actually made me sicker and iHerb has helped to treat many of my symptoms. this product helps to boost my immune system and if i feel a cold or flu coming on i take half to the maximum dose until the symptoms subside and i never really get sick. which is a miracle for me with all my diagnosis's at times before i started taking this herbal supplement i was sick nearly every other week and because of the autoimmune diseases my body would not fight off the infection or virus but attack within me and it would take weeks to a month to get over an infection/virus. but no more for me. thank you iherb. and i appreciate your fast service and delivery and your pleasant customer service. thank you and many blessing always, T.K (CA)

EXCELLENT