Gave me indigestion

Posted by Reviewer3248579 on May 02, 2016

I tried this, but it doesn't work for me.

Professional Engineer

Posted by Reviewer3228199 on Dec 28, 2015

Works well in the evening.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 20, 2015

This has a medium licorice taste, and it work for upset gut very well. I have used DGL for years. Occasionally I still use the Tums type of antacid, but this is my first choice.

Beware

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Oct 20, 2015

I was having acid reflux and took 2-3 of these a day which helped that problem. I've had adrenal insufficiency for several years, but developed a problem that anyone can get from licorice. It's called Pseudohyperaldosteronism, and causes you to become hypokalemic. From what I read it takes 2-4 months to recover, and maybe longer for someone in my state of health. I had no idea such a problem existed, but there is plenty of info about it on the internet.

Great for Silent Reflux

Posted by 5175626333368740103 on Jul 29, 2015

You don't realise how well this works until you stop taking it and then your reflux comes back within days.

Good product

Posted by 5019961197281273750 on Apr 18, 2015

The item came on time and has proved a great benefit for my gastric problem. I will be ordering more soon.

Healed my Stomach Lining

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 25, 2015

I have a sensitive stomach. I was never able to drink coffee or other acidic drinks without feeling nauseous afterwards. I started taking this DGL chewing 3-4 tabs daily. After about a month I was able to drink coffee again. I now drink 3 cups of coffee daily without problem. I love this product! I also take Slippery Elm tea and that helps rebuild the stomach lining also. I continue to take the DGL on a regular basis so I can keep drinking coffee. Also I love that this DGL is sugar free.

Great Gut Healer

Posted by 4935199442680265520 on Feb 04, 2015

a product i can rely on anytime and i-herbs fast service is so commendable.

Works. Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Oct 31, 2014

I prefer the flavour of this one to the chocolate flavoured version. It seems to work quite quickly--if I feel that i might be about to have a reflux attack, I chew 1 or 2 of these and protect my oesophagus straight away.

Love these - and they really do help with acid reflux

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014

Could eat them like sweets (and I do ;-) Prefer the 'original' (which are more licorice-tasting) but these are great, too.