10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymatic Therapy, Earth's Promise Powdered Greens, Strawberry-Kiwi Flavored, 6.6 oz (187.6 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1149190 on Apr 14, 2008

Not only is this a great product but iHerb.com provides a great deal. I found this product in a store recently and it was 40% more expensive than it was on iHerb.com.

Overpowering taste

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 23, 2013

I chose this product due to the high amount of green fruits and vegetables and the fact that it's vegetarian, gluten free and contains no added sugar. The powder mixes well with water but I just can't get past the overpowering kiwi taste. Even though the flavours are natural, the taste is extremely sweet and artificial. I will not repurchase.

Green Drink

Posted by Reviewer3343283 on May 26, 2009

I like this mix. It tastes good and I know I am getting the nutrition my body needs. I woke up with a hang over one day from eating greasy food and took this and felt much better pretty quick. I try to take it everyday.

Great stuff, can't get enough.

Posted by Reviewer2298017 on Feb 21, 2011

All the Earth Promise Enzymatic Therapy products ROCK! Great taste and you'll like the way you get a noticeable healthy booooost for your daily activities. It will help in the fiber department as well ,-) I like this flavor mixed into the new V8 Fruit Splash drinks Yummy!

My kids love it

Posted by Reviewer1574736 on Mar 24, 2007

This is the only brand of greens drink my kids will ask for. A great way to get more veggies, fruit and fiber into them!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »