Enzymatic Therapy, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash Flavor, 21.6 oz (612 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

new formulation

Posted by Reviewer1279446 on Jul 13, 2010

the new formulation which includes the b vitamins in the mixture tastes horrible! there is a prominent aftertaste! should have the left the b vitamins separate in capsule form, like the old formulation.

Not for Me

Posted by Reviewer1493254 on Mar 17, 2008

Unfortunately, I reacted negatively to some of the ingredients so I only took one dose. I suspect it was the malic acid. Therefore, I was not able to effectively assess if this therapy would help me or not.

product made me ill

Posted by Reviewer1609984 on Jan 18, 2008

The product made me ill. It did not give me more energy instead just nausea. It cost a lot and now I have a huge tub of the stuff left. What a waste.

Disappointing new formula

Posted by Reviewer3128574 on Aug 05, 2010

I used to love this product, and especially with the amino acids, I noticed a difference in my health. However, the "new and improved" version with the B vitamins incorporated in the powder is a big disappointment. It leaves a gritty feeling in my throat, tastes bad and leaves an aftertaste. Mixing it and letting it sit in the glass for 15 minutes seems to help dissolve the extra vitamins and relieve some of the grittiness. However, after using and liking this product for a year, I think I'll find a different multivitamin, rather than put up with the new formula.

not what i was expecting

Posted by Reviewer3010037 on Jun 23, 2011

i didnt really notice anything special. it almost made me more tired. will not buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »