Stomach upset after taking just one scoop

Posted by 5141980221112917010 on Jun 23, 2015

Experienced stomach cramp after the first scoop. Waited a few day. Experience stomach churning after second and subsequent scoops. Stopped taking the product. Found a total of 7 plastic scoops embedded in the powder!

not what i was expecting

Posted by Reviewer3010037 on Jun 23, 2011

i didnt really notice anything special. it almost made me more tired. will not buy again.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2003456 on Mar 24, 2011

After reviewing all the testomonials. I thoght i would give this a try. Itwas suppose to taste alright, but I found it tob nasty, It also would not desolve properly.

New Formula Is Terrible

Posted by Reviewer2763950 on Mar 09, 2011

I faithfully used this product for years, but I cannot stand the taste and aftertaste of the "new, improved" formula, which includes the B vitamins in the powder. Formerly, the B vitamins were in a separate capsule. B vitamins smell and taste terrible, so I cannot understand why they would include them in a formula meant to be drunk. The taste is intolerable, and I can't force myself to drink it. I beg Enzymatic Therapy to return to the former formula. Until then, I can't buy it.

nothing happens after I drink the concoction

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Feb 10, 2011

I am not aware of any increase in my energy level as a result of using the product

Tastes Bad

Posted by Reviewer2964779 on Jan 31, 2011

This product does not disolve well and tastes bad. I will not order it again.

New All-In-One Version Tastes Awful!

Posted by Reviewer3180437 on Sep 26, 2010

I have used the product for a long time, and I find it very effective. However, it looks like they changed the product to lower packaging costs. The new version has the B vitamins mixed in with the powder, instead of in separate capsules. The reason for putting the B vitamins in capsules in the original version is because they have a very bad and lingering aftertaste. My personal opinion is that the new formula tastes awful! I would rather pay for the packaging costs of returning to the old system that suffer with that taste.

Horrible taste- Can't even stand to drink it

Posted by Reviewer1377287 on Aug 23, 2010

I wish i could say if this stuff works or not. I have tried mixing it with water, juice, yogurt, and all different types of smoothies, but it tastes and smells so disgusting i just cannot get it down. Believe me, I have tried, it just has such an overpowering, terrible taste it makes me want to throw up!

Disappointing new formula

Posted by Reviewer3128574 on Aug 05, 2010

I used to love this product, and especially with the amino acids, I noticed a difference in my health. However, the "new and improved" version with the B vitamins incorporated in the powder is a big disappointment. It leaves a gritty feeling in my throat, tastes bad and leaves an aftertaste. Mixing it and letting it sit in the glass for 15 minutes seems to help dissolve the extra vitamins and relieve some of the grittiness. However, after using and liking this product for a year, I think I'll find a different multivitamin, rather than put up with the new formula.

new formulation

Posted by Reviewer1279446 on Jul 13, 2010

the new formulation which includes the b vitamins in the mixture tastes horrible! there is a prominent aftertaste! should have the left the b vitamins separate in capsule form, like the old formulation.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »