particles too big

Posted by 4616406081575676469 on Oct 27, 2014

the particles are too big that they don't all dissolve in water, end up it feels very grainy in the oral cavity and makes it harder to swallow.

Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion Plus

Posted by Reviewer1186437 on Jul 04, 2014

This is clearly a totally disgusting product. Upon opening the seal of the jar, the vapors and fine dust can and often do cause severe respiratory reactions. I have been an iherb.com customer for quite some time and I am frankly surprised that customers apparently tolerate and even like this junk. W. Kalck Vero Beach, FL

ดี

Posted by 5481467869462307866 on Jan 15, 2014

กินแล้วรู้สึก ท้องสะอาดขึ้น ผิวใส่ขึ้น

Not your father's fiber

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

This stuff is excellent. It tastes good, is not lumpy or gritty, and works as intended. I use a serving every afternoon on an empty stomach and it really works for me. Wife loves it too! This does exactly what you WANT it to do, and it's tasty and economical. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Glucomannan Not For Me

Posted by RubiesHealth on Mar 26, 2013

This is one of the few products I have to stop half-way. The bloating and flatulence I experienced went beyond tolerance to offensive. I am very adventurous with fiber blends and have experienced all the ingredients in the list except glucomannan. I am the minority who suffer the side effects of glucomannan - gas, bloating, and purging diarrhea/constipation. I do not have IBS.

great

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Sep 27, 2012

i know this comes up on the caution list, but its a really great fiber product.Tastes great. I take it with my clay. Enzymatic is a good co.

The best fiber product on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1779211 on Mar 01, 2012

Enzymatic Therapy's Fiber Fusion is the best fiber product on the market! The taste is great. The results are amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who asks me!

this is a great fiber supplement

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Oct 11, 2011

easier to drink than any other I have tried, and I feel it "absorbes toxins" better, because my skin is clearer when I take it.

Best fiber drink!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Aug 14, 2011

I've tried several fiber drinks but I like this one the best for its taste and effectiveness. A tsp in a small glass of water in the morning is all it takes for regularity. I find that it's best with water and best drank as soon as it's stirred as it tends to congeal very quickly.

[Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion, Daily Cleansing Fiber, Incrediberry-Flavored Drink Mix, 5.8 oz (164 g)] Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion, Daily Cleansing Fiber, Incrediberry-Flavored Drink Mix, 5.8 oz (164 g)

Posted by Reviewer2874754 on Mar 03, 2011