Not your father's fiber

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

This stuff is excellent. It tastes good, is not lumpy or gritty, and works as intended. I use a serving every afternoon on an empty stomach and it really works for me. Wife loves it too! This does exactly what you WANT it to do, and it's tasty and economical. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Glucomannan Not For Me

Posted by RubiesHealth on Mar 26, 2013

This is one of the few products I have to stop half-way. The bloating and flatulence I experienced went beyond tolerance to offensive. I am very adventurous with fiber blends and have experienced all the ingredients in the list except glucomannan. I am the minority who suffer the side effects of glucomannan - gas, bloating, and purging diarrhea/constipation. I do not have IBS.

Yikes! No No NO!

Posted by SkippyGurl on Jul 22, 2010

It doesn't taste like my beloved orange fibogel in both taste and texture.. It tastes sandy n gross. I won't touch it again... What a waste.. Well.. the search goes on...

this is a great fiber supplement

Posted by Reviewer3237805 on Oct 11, 2011

easier to drink than any other I have tried, and I feel it "absorbes toxins" better, because my skin is clearer when I take it.

Smooth in Every Way

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Apr 09, 2008

Smooth mixing, smooth going down -- and, I think you know the rest.

fiber

Posted by Reviewer1112171 on Jun 10, 2008

I am very pleased with this product.

Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion, Incrediberry Flavored Drink Mix, 5.8 oz (164 g)

Posted by Reviewer2321939 on Jul 24, 2008

Excellent!!!! Does the trick!! Taste pretty good!

sharyn Charnas

Posted by Reviewer1888098 on Dec 09, 2008

Great product...I've used it for years. It's a delicious way to get plenty of soluble fiber without experiencing uncomfortable side-effects like gas or bloating.

product and service review

Posted by Reviewer1753398 on Jan 19, 2009

I like this product alot and will order again from you your service was out standing.

Fiber Fusion fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2278888 on Mar 07, 2009

This Fiber Fision has helped me greatly. The taste is incredibly good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »