• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Reviews | English

Truly amazed and grateful

Posted by Reviewer2452252 on Mar 12, 2009

Those single stars in the last two reviews make no sense as they don't rate the product. I have hypothyroid, as do my three sisters, who are all on prescription meds. In the past year and a half, I have been feeling "beat" all the time and lacking motivation to work out due to fatigue. I took this product and in three days (that's no exaggeration), I am back to my old self. I even beat my sprint-on-the-treadmill record this morning. I feel way more powerful and confident and youthful. My husband commented on this as well.

Enzymatic Therapy, Thryroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Jul 02, 2008

Great product. I tried Thyroid Energy by Now foods in January... NO Comparison. This product DOES something... that did NOTHING!

Helps with the other t's on the thyroid tests

Posted by Reviewer2396425 on Dec 29, 2007

Am hypothyroid and this makes me feel so much better than just the prescription thyroid by itself

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Apr 11, 2008

This product really works! I didn't think so at first but I continued using it and in 3 weeks time I feel that my digestion has improved, as well as some aches in my sides have vanished. And the added plus is that I am losing weight I now have plenty of energy to walk more than ever! I would recommend this product to anyone who has a sluggish thyroid and/or digestive system. Thank you IHerb for your great prices and quick deliveries.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1430737 on Dec 15, 2007

I've been taking this product for a few years and when I have run out I noticed a decrease in my energy level. I don't have the side effects with this product as I did when I was on prescription medications for my thyroid.

Can't Live Without It!

Posted by Reviewer1189262 on Dec 22, 2007

This is the only non-prescription product I have found that keeps my thyroid balanced. I am so glad I found it!!

Good formula

Posted by owlsrwise on Nov 08, 2007

It could be less expensive and they could add selenium and some other important thyroid helpers but it does help and I am starting to feel better so I think that there were things in this supplement that are necessary for a healthy thyroid. Sometimes the Synthroid alone just doesn't cut it.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on Mar 06, 2009

It says for weight loss but i just take it to boost my thyroid levels. I notice if i miss more than a few days. My fuel tank goes down. I take three a day for mild thyroid sluggishness.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2088484 on Oct 19, 2007

This stuff works very well for my thyroid and weight loss in conjunction with CLA. You should try it.

Awesome Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2479607 on Dec 11, 2009

This product has profoundly improved my thyroid problems and has helped with weight loss. Ive lost 40lbs and all my "hypo" thyroid symptoms are gone. Stopped taking doctor perscribed thyroid meds that made my hair fall out and only take this product now!! Five stars!! I would reccomend this product to anyone with thyroid and weight issues!!