• Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• Customer Ratings

not good product

Posted by 5747985177843327269 on Mar 02, 2016

I don't feel any improvement

not so good

Posted by SoulDevelopment on Oct 14, 2015

I bought a range of thyroid products, and for me this one performed poorly.

a little less bloated

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on Apr 23, 2015

not having the extra energy needed, but i feel a little bit more energetic, not feeling anything yet on weight and bloating; almost finished the bottle

Isabel, Sydney, Australia

Posted by 4791123681661698011 on Sep 03, 2014

Have not started on this one as I was not aware that it had caffeine as one of its ingredients.

enzymatic therapy, metabolic advantage

Posted by 5736517724606000466 on Feb 06, 2014

The product I was sent contained green tea and coffee bean extracts. Neither listed as an ingredient. I do not want caffeine.

Shrunk my nodules to zero

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

The VA found 3 nodules on my two sonograms. I had to go to the specialist, and had time to down an entire bottle of this between appointments. When I got there, the doctors said there were ZERO nodules on my thyroid and all levels were fine. Of course, the specialist precluded all this info with a manual exam, and a freakish, jarring statement that my thyroid gland was twice the size of normal. In the end, two specialists confirmed I just had pitbull-like neck muscles.

thyriod product

Posted by 5108972479915835109 on Jul 04, 2013

great product!

Great! These really work!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Jan 02, 2013

I know now that Enzymatic Therapy are a quality manufacturer. I bought these to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, which was becoming an almost debilitating condition for me. They work! They help me manage the symptoms better...I know this simply by the fact that I am not feeling so tired all the time anymore. I have to say, this is the first time I have found a supplement that actually WORKS to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, I use them in conjunction with New Chapter's "Perfect Energy" tablets, to achieve a synergistic effect. I take between 2 - 5 tablets a day, depending on how I feel. Thank you Enzymatic Therapy for manufacturing these, and thanks to iHerb for stocking and shipping them to me!

keeps everything in balance

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Oct 02, 2012

Helps my husband who has Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. He takes levoxyl every day, however he has sometimes had severe fluctuations in his reactions to the prescription. After he started taking this product, his thyroid condition has stayed in check for over 3 years.

Enzamytic Therapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer1878975 on Jun 15, 2012

Good Supplement for Thyroid. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com