Regular mainstay supplement....

Posted by Reviewer1700524 on Oct 08, 2008

I live in a gray rainy climate. This product is helpful to alleviate symptoms of SADS. I have taken it for years and found iHerb to offer an excellent price for the quantity.

Natures best mood support

Posted by Reviewer1116163 on Aug 25, 2011

Whenever life gets to you it's good to know that Good ol' StJohn is always there for you : )

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1127755 on Jul 02, 2008

This is a good price on a proven product.

There is better available.

Posted by 5478362263823995606 on Nov 04, 2015

I was using "Real Herbs St Johns Wort Complex, which is a unique formula which consist of both St Johns Wort herb powder and St John's Wort extract (0.3% Hypericin)" and thought I would try this brand because it seemed to be a better deal and seemed to have close to the same amount of ingredients. I was taking one in the morning and one in the evening of the other and noticed results. Once I changed to this brand I continued with one in the morning and another in the evening. I started noticing that it was not working as well as the other and I have had to up the dose to three a day and sometimes four. Even though this is only 50 mg less than the other, I have to take almost twice as much as the other brand. This does work and the quality is good but there are others that work better.