Thymulus Strong Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1864729 on Sep 02, 2008

This is the only thymus supplement I found with polypeptide fractions, a necessary ingredient for thymus supplementation. The balance with the Chinese immunity herb Astragalus was a selling point for me. I trust this company and have had good response to the product.

Boost immune system

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

This product was recommended by my doctor to help boost my immune system. Along with other treatments, it is helping.

Illness Preventer

Posted by Reviewer1920385 on Mar 30, 2009

I always use this product when I feel an illness coming on and it usually stops it or lessens the time I am sick.

THYMULUS

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Nov 01, 2008

INCREDIBLE STUFF--

Why so many noxious fillers

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Dec 29, 2013

The product formulation is excellent. I'll give it five stars. All the excipients brings it down to a three. C'mon ET there's no need for all that junk in the capsule. You'll get me back as a customer if you take that stuff out.

Doctor prescribed this

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Sep 14, 2008

for my wife. Seems to work well. Also she take the thyroid support too.

Cold Free

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Jun 11, 2009

Use this alternating with Natrol My Defense. Get 1 cold a year while other people in office are sick regularly. Haven't had the flu in 12 years.

Support Your Immune System

Posted by Reviewer3325439 on Apr 05, 2011

This was prescribed to our family by our naturopathic doctor. It's great to take a few days a week to keep your immunity level up. Or you can take it when you're feeling rundown to try to forestall getting sick. If you do fall ill, you can take extra to help recuperate faster. Of course, check with your practitioner to make sure this supplement is right for you.

Good immune support

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

My husband uses this product every winter to boost his immune system to ward off colds and flu. It seems to work as he is seldom sick.

Finally on the right path to handling my allergies

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on May 29, 2009