Not bad tasting

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Mar 16, 2009

These don't taste bad at all and I take them because the Zocor I am taking depleats the Q10. This seems to also help with the aches that come with being on Zocor. I reordered them.

A Tasty Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1082521 on Sep 21, 2009

I have used this product for years and now especially since I have started taking a statin. It has a pleasant chocolate taste and I trust the Enzynatic Therapy name!

Healthy Heart Product

Posted by Reviewer1342677 on Feb 22, 2009

I have taken Q10 from others in the past but I like this chewable product the best. Having thyroid disease and rapid heart palpitations, i want to do what's best for my heart and circulatory system. I take this with Fatigued to Fantistic. I have noticed less occurrence of tapid heart palpitations.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1709087 on Dec 19, 2007

Excellent Product. Works great...the proof was in my CoQ10 blood level tests. Very absorbing; especially when taken at meal times.

Used a long time, really like it

Posted by Reviewer2394899 on May 17, 2010

Easy to take, the taste is good therefore I tend to take regularly. Has Vitamin E and the CoQ 10 and always had good luck with New Chapter Micki Patrick

Warning - Likely contains GMOs

Posted by Reviewer2779491 on Mar 30, 2013

I contacted Enzymatic Therapy and asked them, that given that 93% of soy in the U.S. contains GMOs, do they specifically use non-GMO soy in this product. They said no, they don't specifically source out non-GMO soy. Hence, the likelihood that this product contains GMOs is very high. Also, this product contains a lot of sugar. Ingredient list contains dextrose, fructose, and maltodextrin. In the U.S., maltodextrin is sourced from corn, about 85% of which contains GMOs. Although I used this product for 11 years, I'm staying away unless and until they reformulate.

Fantastic!!!

Posted by 4679482629534230584 on May 14, 2016

My autistic son cannot take tablets. This is the only chewable CoQ10 that I could find. He loves it, thinks it is a treat everyday! Thank you so much for this product ♥

Great Way to Get Your CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2488788 on Apr 20, 2010

Love this product. Great taste and good anti-inflammatory results that I can see. A+

taste great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on May 18, 2010

this is a great product and easy to to take - it has a good chocolate taste!

Taste Good