Great so far...

Posted by yogaherb on Feb 03, 2011

I am on my fourth day of using this product and so far, so good. You take the capsules/tablets in the evening, so there is a little bit of stomach action going on when you go to bed, but by morning, you dump the waste and you are good to go the next day- no discomfort during the day. I feel like I am really clean on the inside- not stuffy and pretty energetic. Have not had any diarrhea, although generally do try to eat mostly whole unprocessed foods with lots of fruits and vegetables. My husband is interested in trying this, so will probably repeat this every couple of months.

Worked perfectly

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Oct 02, 2011

Very mild and gently detox system, reduced bloating, cleaned up colon, removed morning under eyes bags. No need to be near WC while you are on detox system. Will defenetely purchase again in January to have after holidays cleanse.

Spring cleaning for the inner parts

Posted by Reviewer1566526 on May 09, 2011

Love the product. Good way to clean intestines. It also helps me curb some of my cravings for sugary snacks.

Weight loss help

Posted by Reviewer2950440 on Sep 27, 2006

Not only did I lose weight while detoxing, I felt better. Its amazing how much gunk stays in our guts. An excellent and safe way to keep your body clean.

Safest Cleanse on the market!

Posted by Reviewer1679524 on Sep 08, 2013

This is the ONLY cleanse that I will use in my personal Herbal Consulting Business! Harmless, easy to follow, and only 10 days! It fits into ANY cleansing diet and has minimal healing crisis! This does NOT cause you to lose your control over your bowels. I love that the product is completely HERBAL! The Herbal Medic

Not sure about this one...

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Mar 14, 2012

My stomach rumbled so much the first two nights that I've been fearful about going on with the cleanse. It may be that because it was the first one I've tried I'm just not used to it. I didn't get any cramping or other ill effects, the rumbling just made me nervous since it happenned at bedtime!

Enzymatic Therapy, Whole Body Cleanser Kit, 3 bottles

Posted by Reviewer1324704 on Sep 19, 2009

This product is terrific! I just completed my first detox program and I feel much more energetic and regular. It is a mild program (as advertised), but very effective - and it didn't cause any metabolic disruption; I was able to follow my work schedule and appointments just as before. Excellent product for a very affordable price.

Amazing

Posted by 5695988555663824428 on Apr 26, 2016

Great product, makes you feel very refreshed and you loose those extra pounds and waters.Great for using twice a year as it's pretty strong stuff.Will buy again.

Super Cleanse

Posted by 5352305210060534247 on Jul 08, 2016

This is the 4th time using this product and it works for me. I feel lighter after using this product. There are a lot of pills to take but in the morning you will feel so much better. It does work

Review of Whole Body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3210106 on Sep 08, 2011

This was my first body cleanse. I found it to be very gentle. I followed the suggested foods and 20 minutes of walking per day. I was a little disappointed to not have any weight loss or inches lost around my middle. I didn't really feel any difference in my energy or any 'lightness'. I may give this another try in about 3 months.