Never Again

Posted by nzreviewer on Jan 29, 2014

Not only has this not helped, my symptoms are much, much worse after using it. The night-time routine on the first five days had me getting up to pee numerous times, and fibre caps only made me bloated and didn't help 'move' anything at all - in fact they seemed to have the opposite effect.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good value product at an affordable price. Excellent iHerb.com service.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2702715 on Nov 16, 2011

Whole Body Yeast Balance does exactly what it should. Does not disappoint.

Directions

Posted by Reviewer3167124 on May 17, 2011

I must of read the directions a dozen times and still did it wrong. It needs to be made clear that days 6 - 10 the Fiber Fusion and the Pearl YB are taken at the same time. I still had yeast after I was done and had to get a prescript.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3345333 on Apr 13, 2011

im impressed!

Not miraculous but didn't hurt either.

Posted by Reviewer1674947 on Jul 05, 2010

Didn't experience anything earth shaking. Easy to tolerate. Wasn't tied to the bathroom while taking. Ended switching probiotic to another brand as I wasn't getting the full results I wanted. You get what you pay for I think.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2807818 on Mar 16, 2010

Normally I like Enzymatic Therapy but this product I did not like. First, the "yeast balance" pills you are supposed to take Days 1-5 are supposed to be enteric-coated, meaning they pass through your stomach and are released into the intestine. After 5 minutes I started burping up the taste of these pills, so my guess is they were dissolving right away. It's a shame - I needed this to work.

worked great

Posted by Reviewer2759122 on Feb 17, 2010

seemed to work fine. the body feels healthier and much less gas. during the therapy i tasted/burped the origano oil which is in the capsules for the first five days, that was the only bad thing. i just think the therapy might be too short, i guess, if it would be three weeks insted of 10 days, it would be better.

Ten stars for this!

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on Aug 22, 2009

I cannot tell you how much better I feel after doing this candida cleanse....unbelievable! If I could give it ten stars I would!

okay

Posted by Reviewer1874905 on Feb 19, 2009

This product is okay. Haven't really seen a difference.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »