Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 240 Capsules

best digest enzyme ever!

Posted by gallbladdertreatment From Greece on Aug 17, 2012

Enzymedica digest gold is the most expensive digest enzymes in the market but they are worth for that. Last period i was suffering from RIGHT abdominal pain due to gallbladder malfuction and irritable bowel syndrome.I started to use Enzymdedica digest gold In combination with Lypo GOld and all my problems were gone. The pain has been reduced 90% in one at half month i use the products and i guess soon it will be gone at all.

Digest Gold

Posted by 4946597611934521553 on Aug 27, 2012

Outstanding product. I have used this for a couple of years but this was my first purchase from iHerb (much cheaper than local health food store). This product changed my life -- I can enjoy and digest many foods I could not before.

Excellent Product - Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1327455 From Washington on Sep 12, 2012

I use this product along with their Lacto product whenever I eat any foods containing milk products, and it eliminates the issues related to lactose intolerance. Highly recommend.

Digest Gold Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1623885 From Minnesota on Oct 16, 2012

My husband and I go through tubs of these! Love them!

strongest formula

Posted by truevitality From Australia on Nov 12, 2012

This would have to be the strongest enzyme formula i have found on the market and my clients love how it works