They work (the enzymes)

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 11, 2008

My brother and I take these. They do work, but our pH is not yet 7 as it has to be. But I think that's normal if you follow a detox program. At least my pH is never lower as 6 anymore. Before it was 5 or less. Sometimes I take 1 alkalizer capsule extra with these and then my pH is oke. So this one (enzymedica)is maybe a a little expensive. You can also use an alalizer(powder for) they are cheaper. I use them both. But I don't overdose.

pH-Basic

Posted by Reviewer2529415 on Mar 17, 2012

I am very satisfied with this product. I tested my pH levels when i first received the product. I was at a 5.5 which is way below normal. After 2 weeks i reached a 7.0 and staying steady.

Enzymedica pH basic 120

Posted by Reviewer1531009 on May 07, 2009

It really works! I've tried other products, but this one works best! I Highly recommend it!

Effective and easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 01, 2015

I have chronic acidosis mostly likely due to a chronic infection and heavy metals. Taking these capsules is easy to use compared to drops and they alkalize my body. This is something I've learned that I require to avoid more secondary illnesses like cold sores and colds.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer3239514 on Feb 12, 2009

My itching stops everytime I get my ph 6.5 or greater

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Sep 12, 2009

Working well as per recommendations in "Enzymes" book. (also purchased from iHerb)

ph-basic

Posted by Reviewer2920503 on Aug 30, 2008

couldn't live without it

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2307356 on Oct 12, 2009

This product is extremely effective in leveling your body's PH. I love it and will never stop using it.

It really helps with digestion.

Posted by Reviewer2657156 on Mar 09, 2010

I take them every morning and when I eat acidic food. It helps with digestion and you have a sample of pH strips with each bottle to test if you are in balance.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT -

Posted by Reviewer3271310 on Mar 04, 2011

Its enteric coated which means that it targets the correct tissue within the body thereby allowing it to be more effective. I had previously been taking NOW Super Enzymes die to the fact that my diet was pretty high in processed foods as well as a fair amount of animal fat/protein. For which I still prefer the NOW. Ive since modified my food intake to MUCH less animal products .. So, Ice switched to Enzymedica. I still have a fair amount of plant based preprocessed food though ( still on strict bedrest). Great product & helps with bowel regulation. Especially in conjunction with the refrigerated version of Udo's Super 8 & Barlean's refridgerated fish oil. Keep my body workin' properly

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »