Enzymedica, Repair Gold, 120 Targeted Delivery Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Helps to build and maintain my immune system

Posted by Reviewer1577381 From Illinois on Jul 14, 2011

I read about this enzyme product in a book on enzymes for health. It was rated one of the best on the market. A real value for the dollars. Keep it on your list.

This stuff works awesome!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2047651 From California on Aug 11, 2009

This stuff works awesome!!!! We have used a couple bottles now and can tell a difference after a workout, etc! It also is good for internally - digestive track, etc. Highly recommend it!

Great for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3162984 From Montana on Oct 19, 2010

I use this pretty regularly for inflammation. The capsules are enteric coated, so the enzymes are absorbed systemically. If I'm really sore, (meaning my back or neck is out) I have to use about 12-16 of these throughout the day to notice a benefit. But as long as I haven't wrenched my back or neck, 4 per day keep my shoulder joints pretty pain free.

Helpful connective tissue support

Posted by Reviewer3194050 From Nebraska on Oct 31, 2010

Not as helpful for sprains as Wobenzyme, i think.

Enzymedica Repair Gold

Posted by 4886278595421756644 on Jan 13, 2014

I LOVE this product. I have had several clients also order it, from iherb ;-), and they have also had amazing results! My father in law recently had surgery for throat cancer & after 1 dose, 2 capsules before bed, all the swelling from the surgery was gone & he didn't need pain relief for 18 hours. I will definitely continue to order this and have clients order direct from you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »