BRILLIANT WORK ENZYMEDICA!!!

Posted by Reviewer3010721 on Jan 17, 2008

I have been suffering with intestinal complications from leukemia and other life threatening medical issues for >10 years now. I dose up with deficiencies, so I took four capsules, twice per day and the results were a complete turnaround. (retired scientist) NO MORE PAIN, no more problems going to the bathroom, energy level is much better, swelling is gone, abdominal pain is gone and I can feel it working on my uterine fibroids as well, which is what serropeptase and nattokinase are also used for. I am thrilled with this product. The pressure relief in my lungs from the mucous decrease feels light years better. It is wonderful to feel so much physical relief in such a short period of time. Great Job!!! Someone finally got the combinations right!

This Product Could Change your life

Posted by Reviewer2975208 on Dec 12, 2006

I have had cronic fatigue as well as a host of health issues. Turns out it may have just been a simple enzyme deficiency. This product gave me tons more energy within days of taking it.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is one of the best proteolytic enzymes blend. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When taken on an empty stomach, the enzymes will enter our body and aids our bodily proteolytic function. This can be very beneficial as majority of the enzymes produced in our body are proteases. These proteolytic enzymes will help to clean the dead protein and debris in our body and other metabolic. This in turn allows the enzymes in our body to do other important tasks that it is unable to do efficiently earlier. (Thinking of it as hiring a helper to clean up your house so that you have the time to do other stuffs) This is particularly important in this age as our body is constantly stressed by eating of dead food, work stress, lack of sleep, environmental factors, chemical exposure etc. Our body is constantly overburdened with too many concurrent tasks that it can’t constantly deal with. This leads to compromised immune system (our immune uses enzymes to kill bacteria, virus etc), poor blood circulation (due to blood clots and debris in bloodstream), allergies (undigested proteins like gluten irritating the body), inflammation, compromised lung function (mucus not being cleared) and others. This product is good because it contains high amount of proteases (therapeutic level), 8 strains of proteases (different proteases work only within certain pH value), vegetarian (not extracted from questionable animal proteases), no flow agents/binders (magnesium stearate etc) and contains other specialised enzymes which also aid our body. The capsules are not big and easy to swallow. The only downside is that it contains calcium and magnesium from a cheap source to use as filler. The time is to use is very important. 1 hour before or 2 hours after meal! Any sooner or later, the enzymes will end up digesting your food instead. If you are using more than 1 capsule each time, I would recommend that you upgrade to Virastop x2 from the same company. It has twice as much enzyme per capsule and it’s cheaper too. Pricewise, it’s fairly expensive if you require a lot of capsules daily and is from Enzymedica (best enzyme producer but expensive). There are proteolyic enzymes from other brands that are cheaper as well. Note that you can also use digestive enzymes from other brands as a cheaper source since the timing of taking the enzymes is what affects if it is meant for digestive or proteolytic purposes. Personally, it helps to keep the mucus/phlegm away, boost my immune system significant and allows our body to recover much faster after a workout. Check out my page for more reviews!

Virastop shortened my sinus infection

Posted by Reviewer1398592 on Mar 14, 2010

I used Virastop with some natural antibiotics and my sinus infection cleared out in 2 days. That type of infection usually takes about a week and I end up taking prescription antibiotics just to get rid of the infection. So far so good. I will use it on other members of my family.

Virastop is EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1822697 on Nov 07, 2007

My sister told me about Virastop...I have sinus issues and this stopped it immediately. I also suffer from cold sores, which is a virus and since taking it, no more outbreaks! It cleared up my dog's eyes after his head was hit by a car...Virastop with Goldenseal and Elecampane cleared up the discharge like magic. Get Virastop..it really works.

gets rid of old scar tissue

Posted by Reviewer1096450 on Nov 18, 2010

Taken over a period of time will lessen scar tissue (fibrin) in old injuries.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Aug 10, 2008

This product seems to stop an impending cold or sore throat in its tracks

Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on Oct 28, 2008

I bought this product to use aganst virus for my doughter. It is very power ful product that get emidiatly result. I see that girl is stronger and not cold. Her problem is easyer. I use together laurisidin and Olive leaf extrack - all this are working togther with Virasop as antibotic and anti herpes medcine

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1146405 on Apr 13, 2010

I have used this for a month, no colds or flu yet, also my skin has cleared up of 80% of my acne. Timing taking this on an empty stomach is annoying but necessary with this.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2392586 on Jul 21, 2010

Digestion is much better now and microscopic parasites are gone! Thank you virastop!