From Russia with love

Posted by Olechka on Nov 08, 2011

Great flakes without additives. Maybe a little hardish, but for me it is not essential.

Best corn flakes!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

Theese are really the best gluten free corn flakes I've ever tried. They taste like corn but without that overpowering smell that unpopped popcorn has. They taste sweet and are crunchy. I use theese for breakfast but also instead of bredcrumbs or panko.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

I'd never had organic, gluten free corn flakes before, but these did not disappoint. The flakes were a little smaller than your usual generic corn flakes, but the flavor was great. Just two ingredients!

excellent

Posted by 5424769965779657541 on Feb 23, 2015

nous avons beaucoup apprécié ces corn flakes sans ajout de sucre ou autres ingrédients! D' ailleurs , j'en ai déjà commandé plusieurs fois

Erewhon Corn Flakes are Great For When Your Kids Just Want Cold Cereal

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

We don't often eat instant breakfasts and cold cereal in our house but when we do this cereal is very much liked by my 8 and 5 year old

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3015140 on Jun 01, 2012

I use them to make gluten free fish sticks.

healthy

Posted by 4627755363638375633 on Oct 29, 2016

No sugar, it is very nice and healthy.

No sugar!

Posted by 5295897311181527656 on Jun 20, 2016

This is truly a cereal that has no sugar. And not meaning that it has a sugar substitute,literally none. And no preservatives except a tiny bit of salt. Make sure you seal the bag with a clip after each use, because without all the added chemicals it will go stale fast if left open to the air.

Amazeballs!

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Nov 16, 2012

I know it's "just corn flakes", but they were really tasty and just crunchy enough. I eat it every day, and couldn't do without. After using it for a while, I make sure to buy new packets every other week just to make sure I don't run out. Absolutely love the flavour, and love that it could be used as supplements to yoghurt or energy bars. One downside though: they get soggy really quick, so I always make sure not to poure too much milk in and eat it right away.

Great Healthy product

Posted by 5066367421519489491 on Nov 08, 2016

It tastes so great and i will order again for sure

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »