great product

Posted by Reviewer3140925 on Apr 10, 2008

I am really happy with the cake mix. 5-10 min of preparation time, 30-35 min cooking time and you have a delicios cake. I use softened chocolade as an icing, yuuummm !!!

Dr. Oetker Organics Chocolate Organic Cake Mix

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Jun 18, 2008

Made this for my mother's bday and everyone loved it. Everyone just wanted to keep eating it until it was gone. Great with the Chocolate frosting also by Dr. Oetker.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Jan 22, 2009

Our family really likes this cake. It tastes like it's made from scratch. Much better than box mixes from the store. I topped it with Dr. Oetker Chocolate frosting (mix with softened butter and a tad water - easy & tastes great). I will be ordering more.

Dr Oetker organics choco cake

Posted by Reviewer2615908 on May 20, 2009

The only box cake mix I can find that does NOT have hydrogenated soybean oil in it as well as a lot of other things that are unnecessary. Bakes up nicely, and not so sweet.

Love these cake mixes!

Posted by Reviewer2232716 on Jul 13, 2009

Dr. Oetker makes a great product! This cake mix tastes good and it easy to prepare. Tastes a lot like homemae. Wish iHerb would also carry the Lemon cake mix -- it's yummy!

Loved the pure chocolate flavor

Posted by Reviewer2468909 on Aug 26, 2009

Pure chocolate flavor. Not as sweet as regular box mixes. Baked a little too fast in my oven so it ended up a little dry. If I'd been keeping a better eye on it it would have been perfect. Kids didn't seem to mind though and ate it right up!

Tastes like you made it from scratch!!

Posted by Reviewer2647373 on Apr 26, 2010

I love all of Dr. Oetker's cake mixes. This one is one of my favorites. I love that it doesn't have that 'box' cake flavor. Knowing that it's organic, it makes a light and fluffy cake that will take some of the guilt out of eating chocolate cake.

Organic Cake

Posted by Reviewer3250550 on Apr 12, 2009

This is not you typical store bought cake mix, but is amazingly good. ASK THAT IT BE SEPERATELY BAGGED IF YOU ORDER IT.

Dr. Oetker, Organics, Chocolate Organic Cake

Posted by Reviewer2323220 on Feb 24, 2008

The cake mix makes good cupcakes. I like this mix because there is no trans fat and has ingredients that I know what they are.

yummy