Almost overwhelming!

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Dec 19, 2012

What someone else wrote here about not even seeing that theyve applied anything was NOT what happened to me. I swirled the brush in the powder, and added it to my face, and whoops! I was like WOW- this is too much!!! Never worn this much and thick of product before. But I managed to work it a little more into my skin. During the day, I just kept loving it more and more, it looked really nice and covering! I think i'll actually purchase the big size of this :)

ok

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 31, 2012

too small of a sample to know for sure

Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Jan 13, 2013

Better quality than my old product.

Good coverage, natural

Posted by 5080914693003747417 on Feb 12, 2013

It looks natural, but covers the skin quite well.

très bon produit minéral

Posted by missblackline on Feb 06, 2013

Très bon produit et surtout pas cher ! je recommande cette marque !!

Very good!!!

Posted by 5121308001229158737 on Jul 21, 2013

I'm adoring!!!

I really did like it, But the full size in this colour is discontinued.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014

I really liked both the coverage and the finish of this. The thing is, that this colour is discontinued so I order the same colour in the "it base" range. This is really helpfull for testing the product but I guess is a bit overpriced for the amount of product. The amount will last you for 10 to 15 apllications.

Messy

Posted by Sprinkles on Feb 03, 2013

I prefer powder compacts instead of loose powders because of the risk to health of breathing fine powders into your lungs. This particular product felt nice on the skin, though, and was easy to blend over the face for coverage (with the exception of the powder going into the air all over), but it wasn't the best for my combination skin as I saw shine too soon.

Cantidad y formato ideal para viaje

Posted by 5673903930815074051 on Feb 12, 2013

Estos sobrecitos vienen bien para llevar en el bolso o para viajes y trae la cantidad justa para probar el producto antes de decidirnos por su compra.

Good covering

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Feb 14, 2013

This is pretty good for mineral make-up, covers quite a lot (compared e.g. Bare Minerals). Really light shade, good for fair skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »