New To iHerb?

Flavorganics, Organic Hazelnut Syrup, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

Fantastic in coffee and an incredible deal!

Posted by RodericRinehart on Nov 06, 2011

We had bought their product before in the smaller, glass pouring bottles (which we kept and washed out after using), and now we use this giant one to refill it. You get 3x as much syrup for the same price. As for the taste, this is best Hazelnut syrup we have had. Almost all of the hazelnut-flavored coffee is just bad, and the hazelnut-flavored creamers are even worse (even the organic ones). But this one is EXACTLY THE TASTE WE WANTED. We will not buy another brand again. Love Flavorganics!

Great Flavor & Value

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Nov 15, 2011

Great flavor & value. I transfer to glass container upon opening.

Very Unique

Posted by 5281853342471734114 on Feb 13, 2014

I am not sure what I was expecting but I was surprised. It is very liquid not very thick and the flavor is surprisingly strong, however it adds a very good flavor to pancakes. My husband and I mix it with a thicker syrup or with honey. Worth the try!

Flavorganics organic hazelnut syrup

Posted by Reviewer2789121 on Aug 06, 2013

I was happy to find an organic hazelnut flavored syrup but I am sorry to say that this syrup has no flavor to me. It tastes like liquid cane juice, that's all. With it, my coffee has sweetness to it but no flavor, so I will not be buying this again.