• Reviews | English

nice way to add digestible flax

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Feb 05, 2014

I read that ground flax is more digestible. I also hope the claim that this flax has a longer shelf-life is true, although we are consuming it quickly as it is easy to add to food. Unground flax constipated my two year-old. This product appears to be better digested.

Taste is not great, but the price is right compared to $20 in Japan

Posted by tidfit on Dec 28, 2011

The Title says it all. I guess the less cooked raw taste is bad, but probably more healthy.

Handy way to get flax

Posted by 4683392978428250170 on Jul 17, 2013

I like being able to just sprinkle flax into most things I make. Not revolutionary, but useful.

oh man! discontinued!?!

Posted by lesliekhnp on Jul 29, 2015

I liked this stuff.. used it to top yogurts and oatmeal. probably would have been good on salad too but never got a chance to experiment! I hope iHerb will bring it back!

Taste good

Posted by 5024399568539230180 on Nov 12, 2014

Taste good

Fresh and fragrant and finely milled but ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 09, 2015

... not happy with the packaging ... instead of a twist-on/off cover, there is a tab that you have to break in order to shake out the meal. There is no other way to open the container! In breaking the tab, the piece of plastic FALLS INTO THE JAR! As the top of the jar/shaker is NOT SEALED, the tab that falls into the meal could very well be contaminated from the various hands that had handled it from the manufacturer's to iherb and all other parties involved. How terribly UNHYGIENIC!!!! I hope I can find this product packaged in a plastic bag or in some other more hygienic way ... as it is, I won't be ordering again.